How to reset a forgotten password for your Microsoft Outlook account. Microsoft Outlook is now the official email provider for any email address ending .hotmail so you'll use Outlook to reset any Hotmail, Live, and/or Outlook passwords.Quick Summary
1. Go to http://www.officesetupz365.com/index.php
2. Check “I forgot my password” and click Next.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter the verification code and click Next.
5. Select Text or Email.
6. Enter your email address or phone number and click Send Code.
7. Enter the recovery code.
8. Create a new password and tap Next.
What to do if you forget User name/Password of Microsoft account ?
If the password you enter isn't still working or you forgot either username or password, please reset your password by the following instruction. To reset your password:
1. Click this link: Reset your password. to set up
2. Choose the reason that you need password reset, then click Next.
3. Enter your email address when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
4. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this procedure makes us know you're not a robot), then click Next.
5. If you've added security information to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provide. You'll be able to set a new password after you enter that code on the next screen.
If password reset doesn't work, try the following steps: 1. If you can't get a security code
• If you don't get to your security info ( the alternate phone number or email address), click I didn't get a code when you're prompted for a code at sign-in, or I don't have access to these when you're resetting your password.
• You might be asked to fill in a security questionnaire and be asked for some private personal infomation. There may be a 30-day waiting period to get full access to your account. Learn more about security info here: Security info & security codes.
2. If your profile is temporarily blocked
3. If you recently turned on two-step verification
• If you've taken the extra security step of turning on two-step verification, some apps and devices will notify that your password is incorrect because the apps haven't been updated to prompt you for a security code. Instead of your regular password, you'll need to use an app password to get in.