If you forgot the password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you might need to reorganize it.
• First, check to make sure that Caps Lock isn't on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you think your account has already been hacked, learn how to Get back into your Microsoft account if it's been compromised, and then follow these tips to toughen your account against future attacks
1. On the sign-in screen, type your Microsoft account name if it's not displayed. If there are multiple accounts on the PC, choose the one to reset.
2. Select I forgot my password below the password text box. 3. On the Recover your account screen, type the characters displayed in the box below Enter the characters you see, then select Next.
4. On the Verify your identity screen, choose to receive your security code either as a text or email message. If you choose text, type the last four digits of your phone number, and then select Send code. Learn more about security info and security codes.
5. When you get the code as a text or email message on a separate device, enter it and then select Next.
6. On the Reset your password screen, create a new password, and then select Next. This sets your new password. Select Next again to return to the sign-in screen.
7. Sign in with your new Microsoft account password.
How to recover the Outlook password setting
1. Instant MS Outlook password recovering
2. A clear, simple user-friendly interface based on a step-by-step wizard
3. Support for all versions of Microsoft Outlook (97/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016)
4. Fast password cracking for the following types of mail accounts:
. Microsoft Exchange Server
. POP3/SMTP email servers
. IMAP mail servers
. HTML mail servers (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and MSN)
. Microsoft LDAP Directory
. Microsoft Mail
. Outlook.com, HotMail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, etc.
. And much more
5. Extract of passwords for PST files (ANSI and Unicode versions)
6. Fast cracking of passwords for OST files (ANSI and Unicode versions) of any size created in any version of Outlook or Microsoft Exchange Server
7. Resetting of passwords for PST files
8. Password removal from OST files
9. Saving of Outlook settings to a text file with cracked passwords
10. Hacking of passwords for accounts and files for each user's login
11. Retrieval of lost passwords for each Outlook Mail profile
12. Support of password breaking over a LAN, from CD and DVD discs, USB drives, and other removable drives and media
13. Restoration of forgotten multi-language passwords (including Latin, European, Cyrillic or hieroglyphs)
14. View and find forgotten passwords
15. Full Install/Uninstall support
In Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password you can see passwords immediately after running the software. The utility reads the PC and works as a viewer for lost passwords. The software also functions as a password remover for PST filesRecovery Toolbox for Outlook Password can avoid errors such as the following:
• The password you typed is incorrect. Retype the password.
• Your password is incorrect. Please be sure sure Caps Lock is off. Passwords are case-sensitive.
sample version limitation: The unregistered version of Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password displays only the first three characters of the password being recovered. The registered version of the program can restore the entire password without any limitation. You can purchase the full version of the program on the buy page.
Requirements: • Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above